- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 02 nov. 17 2017-11-02
An exciting role, as Audit Manager, exists within this global banking group sitting within their asset management business. You will be based in their London office within their high profile internal audit group.
Our client is a global banking group that covers commercial, corporate and investment banking as well as wealth and asset management. Their offices are based in London.
As the Audit Manager you will have full responsibility for:
- planning and executing the audit plan
- writing and representing findings and recommendations
- building and maintaining strong relationships across the business
- get involved in other audit projects
The successful candidate for the Audit Manager role will demonstrate:
- that they are ACA, CA, ACCA qualified
- you have a deep understanding of internal audit within financial services
- an understanding of one of the following areas - wealth management, securities services or investment management. Real Estate knowledge will enhance your application
As the role is based in London you must be eligible to work in the EU.
An excellent role with strong career progression and a competitive package.