BVAULT - Sales Representative
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 juil. 18 2018-07-21
BVAULT - Sales Representative
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. Simultaneously, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
What's the role?
You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial team as a Sales Representative focused on expanding our client base for our cloud-based information governance and information analytics solution across the EMEA region. As this role is based in London, you will need to travel frequently across the region to meet new clients. You'll be responsible for growing new business, initiating and building on client engagement and whilst utilizing your specialized knowledge, you will strive to maximize revenue growth for Bloomberg Vault.
You will need to have an understanding of our compliance product offerings and find opportunities to introduce our products to new clients. This will enable you to target clients of competing hosted archiving products and execute on a strategy for displacement.
We'll trust you to:
- Create and execute sales strategies
- Establish and maintain customer relationships and generate positive feedback including customer references and high levels of satisfaction
- Handle the sales pipeline in an effective and clear manner
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in other offices and teams to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation.
- Be accountable for your individual annual sales targets.
- Effectively communicate requirements with our Product teams.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with a partnership approach across client organizations to ensure that all partners are handled appropriately as part of the sales process
- Work hard AND be accessible, responsive and approachable
You'll need to have:
- A consistent record of delivering extraordinary results in technical software sales role for an on-site or SaaS enterprise software
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and exposure to modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular communications (Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc.) and directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.)
- A Bachelor's degree or higher
- A desire to travel in order to provide our clients with a premiere service.
We'd love to see:
- Russian and/or Eastern European language skills would be an advantage
- Your ability to handle your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Your Enterprise Selling exposure
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but
in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/vault/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Start Date - 22nd June 2018
Close Date - 21st July 2018
Competitive Salary & Benefits