Big 4 - Deals Practice - Analytics, Senior Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Milburn Lewis
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
My client are a Global Big 4 based in London who are recruiting for Analytics professionals to join their Deals Practice. This team has doubled in size over the last 4 years and the use leading modelling techniques to help clients solve real issues and problems. They work with FTSE 100 companies and on a daily basis you will be responsible for interacting with CFOs/CEOs of these listed companies. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Credit Risk/Insight/Analytics background to move into the fast paced world of Deals. If you have used SAS/Power BI/Python/Qlikview/Tableau
In this role you responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Interaction with CEO/CFOs from FTSE 100 Listed Companies.
- Management and development of junior members of staff
- Participation in the extraction of data from multiple sources, transforming and storing these data sets.
- Actively networking to develop exisiting and new client relationships.
- Drafting reports and presentations and using data visualisation to explain our findings.
- Developing statistical models or algorithms which help solve Deals client’s business issues in a way which complements traditional analysis.
Experience in the following areas is neccessary:
- 5+yrs experience of working either in Industry or Consulting
- Experience in building models and using analytical tools such as SAS, R, SPSS or Python.
- Evidence of managing and developing teams through line management.