Brokerage - Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant
- GBP600 - GBP700 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 24 oct. 17 2017-10-24
Brokerage - Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant My client a leading brokerage firm based in London is looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant to support the business in enterprise risk management on an interim basis. The successful Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant will support the FX and Rates business in acting as a Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant, providing independent review, and challenge and steer to deliver improvements to the risk governance framework across the FX and Rates business, working closely with Heads of Credit, Operational and Market Risk Management.
Key Deliverables - Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant
- Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant will undertake independent assessment of the brokerage risk management framework.
- Conduct deep dives and documentation of current gaps in the risk control framework and present back findings to senior management, desk heads and board committees.
- Help coordinate and deliver enterprise risk management activities and help the brokerage business improve the current framework, adhere to regulatory deliverables and improve risk culture.
Prerequisite Requirements - Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant
- Proven Brokerage experience, supporting FX and Rates business groups in reviewing and improving risk control framework.
- Strong understanding across enterprise risk management principles including Operational, Credit and Market Risk Management.
- Senior Stakeholder Management experience and skills with the ability to interface with senior management, directors and board level risk committees.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to get buy in, sponsorship and influence improvements in the risk control framework and risk culture of the brokerage firm based in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to support a leading Brokerage firm in London supporting the FX and Rates business and senior management team to deliver strategic and regulatory improvements, strong compensation package on offer. Please apply early to avoid disappointment, applicants are requested to provide a cover letter and details pertaining to current brokerage experience and delivering improvements to the enterprise risk framework.