- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aviva Investors
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
Aviva Investors are looking to hire a Business Analyst into our Transformation team in London.
Business Analyst, Operations Portfolio - Transformation - London
We are looking to hire a Business Analyst into our Transformation team in London.
As a Business Analyst you will support all change activity across all Operational functions within Aviva Investors, which directly supports the strategic goals of Aviva Investors Central Operations. You will be involved from the outset in the implementation of our data strategy which is one of our key priorities with full executive support as well as continuous improvements to the Operating Model and Documentation Management implementation.
The Aviva Investors Transformation team partner with the Executive team and help shape the overall business strategy. They take ownership for converting the business strategy into a strategic global roadmap and portfolio of initiatives. They also provide the delivery and governance capability that will ensure successful delivery of the strategic global roadmap as well as the mandatory and regulatory initiatives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and documenting the requirements of business users to deliver the agreed business outcomes of the Operational Change Portfolio of Aviva Investors
- Analysing and identifying solutions to satisfy business requirements - including software evaluation/selection and evaluation of changes to systems, organisation, business process and individual roles and responsibilities
- Devising, where appropriate, testing strategies and plans to ensure full end to end and user acceptance testing in accordance with existing standards
- Contributing to the delivery of projects within the agreed time, cost, quality and benefit realisation objectives
- Identifying process improvement opportunities wherever possible
- Actively identifying risk within projects and use effective risk management and reduction techniques
- Contributing to effective business analysis across the organisation and transfer skills to others where possible
- Managing small to medium projects or initiatives where appropriate
- Understanding of Asset Management
- Understanding of Aladdin
- Demonstrable experience working as a Business Analyst on projects
- Experience working on Data projects advantageous
- Business Analysis Qualification
- Experience working with stakeholders to gain information required
- Experience working with an Agile methodology.
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.