FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
A leading Investment Bank in London require a Business Analyst to join their COO change management function. This is a growing team in which they require an individual with 5+ years Investment Banking experience primarily working on change projects. Ideally this individual will have worked within middle office previously ideally with a strong asset class background.
* Work with stakeholders and senior change team members to define and document complex business requirements.
* Ensure the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous and capable of being implemented and tested.
* Assist with the documentation and review of project related artefacts such as BRD's, Business Process Flows, Data Flow Diagrams, Context Diagrams and Operating Model Impact Assessments
* Schedule working groups with stakeholders and that minutes and actions are accurately captured and followed up.
* Produce User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases and assist with the management of defects
* Conduct end user training and produce handover documentation that assist the business with being ready for any change in process.
* Assist senior team members with driving the delivery of the change required as efficiently as possible.
* Ensure all requirements have full traceability.
* Produce good quality business analysis using industry and internal standards as prescribed by Business Change through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* University degree, preferably post graduate qualification.
* Experience of working in an investment banking environment.
* Experience or being part of a small to medium size change initiative and/or exposure to large scale change initiatives.
* Experience of identifying and resolving business problems or efficiency saving opportunities, and actively involved in the implementation of the solution to the change.
* Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders up to Director level.
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 12 janv. 18