Business Analyst/Project Manager - IT Cash Equities
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Barclays UK
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Business Analyst/Project Manager - Cash Equities, IT, Front Office Trading - Contract - London
Barclays are current seeking an experienced Business Analyst/Project Manager - IT Cash Equities to bebased within the Markets Execution Technology team. The Markets Execution Technology team are responsible for the design, build, test, deploy, and support of technology solutions for the Markets business in the Investment Bank. The Business Analyst/Project Manager - IT Cash Equities will drive the delivery of critical requirements for the ERRP (European Referendum Response Programme) for Cash Equities Markets Execution business (Front Office Trading).
Key Accountabilities for the Business Analyst/Project Manager - IT Cash Equities:
- Ensure comprehensive project documentation, including project plan/ milestones, business requirements, process flow diagrams and management/ project status reporting for the Markets Execution Technology response to ERRP
- Work closely with key Front Office, Middle Office/Operations, Compliance, ERRP Central Change Programme and Technology stakeholders to obtain comprehensive business requirements.
- Write detailed business and integration requirements documents using the Confluence/Wiki based documentation approach aligned with an Agile / sprint-based development methodology.
- Create detailed GUI mock-ups and other visual requirements to be presented alongside user requirements to development teams and key stakeholders.
- Obtain formal sign-off of business requirements from all key project stakeholders and ensuring traceability throughout the development cycle as requirements evolve.
- Work actively and closely with software development teams to ensure user requirements are clearly understood and developed as specified in the documentation.
- Participate in software development staff planning as they write detailed functional and design specifications to govern field, message, and user interface level details.
- Gather development and testing estimates and including these in formal project plans.
- Conduct comprehensive functional testing during the development process ahead of QA and UAT
- Document use-cases for inclusion by QA within formal regression test suite and working with user acceptance testing (UAT) staff on user testing.
- Work closely with run the bank staff on release planning for ERRP.
- Ensure tasks are carried out in accordance within risk and control guidelines and all necessary Barclays Change Standards
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications for the Business Analyst/Project Manager - IT Cash Equities:
- Knowledge of Cash Equities Trading FTB trade flows and processes
- First hand experience working on a front-office trading platform
- Proven ability to influence and manage across multiple teams to deliver complex projects
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to write high quality Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specs that are clear and concise enough for both traders and developers to follow
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Front Office, Operations, Compliance and Technology