Business Analyst - CIMA / ACCA qualified - Financial Change
- GBP550 - GBP650 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Business Analyst - ACCA / CIMA qualified Contract Canary Wharf £550-600/day Business Analyst - Investment Banking - ACCA / CIMA qualified - Accounting - Finance Change
Business Analyst - ACCA / CIMA qualified
Business Analyst - Investment Banking - ACCA / CIMA qualified - Accounting - Finance Change
Due to increased project load my client, a tier 1 investment bank are looking to expand their team with multiple contract business analyst to work on an internal accountancy package providing transparency of intra company pricing.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience as Business Analyst
- Must be trained / qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA
- Previous experience within financial change BAU projects
- Experience delivering multiple complex programmes globally
- Requirements gathering, experience writing documentation (BRD, user stories)
- Management of Senior Stakeholders
The rate available for this position is £550-600/day for a 2 year project.
Interviews being held mid December 2017 for a January 2018 start.
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV to Alice at Nicoll Curtin firstname.lastname@example.org