Business Analyst - Market Risk
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
GFT is a partner you can rely on for innovative IT and business solutions for the financial services industry. We stand for technological expertise, vision and quality in everything we do. We analyse the individual demands of our customers carefully with our deep understanding of what makes diverse businesses and industries tick. Our talent for spotting market trends produces cutting-edge solutions designed for the future.
GFT is working with a prestigious Investment Banking client who are building a strategic risk management platform to meet the evolving regulatory demand and improved internal risk management.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to drive requirements analysis for Limit Management functionality within the strategic Market Risk platform. You will leverage your analysis experience to influence stakeholders, defining project scope and solutions tightly aligned to business priorities and IT architecture strategy. You will also work alongside senior members of Market Risk Management to redefine business processes to align to the Limit Management policy. Once requirements are defined, you will work with the IT teams through the delivery lifecycle, and support the business adoption of delivered solutions.
- Develop a sound knowledge of the business requirements around Limit Management and Reporting
- Liaise with the key stakeholders to understand, scope and document functional requirements
- Work with Functional Lead and Project Managers to plan analysis work and highlight key risks, issues and dependencies that arise from new projects
- Work with platform leads and system architect to ensure solutions align to the IT roadmap for developing the strategic platform
- Provide business context to the development and testing teams, reviewing and providing SME input to test cases and execution
- Design and provide training to operational users on relevant platform changes
- Promote better business analysis practices and foster adoption of analysis standards and tools
Required Skills & Experience:
- Formal business analysis techniques for gathering and documenting requirements
- Experience of iterative software development processes such as Agile, using tools such as JIRA
- Experience in logical design of system solutions
- Modelling of business processes and system workflows
- Data analysis, use of databases and simple data modelling (including database and prototyping tools)
- Experience of business process modelling
- Exposure to multiple software development lifecycle methodologies
- Awareness of regulatory initiatives and experience of working within Market Risk
GFT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our organisation does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, religion, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or/ and other basis as prohibited by applicable law.