Business Analyst - e-Commerce
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
HSBC are looking for a Business Analyst to provide analysis and coordination of work streams within HSS e-Commerce team. The e-Commerce team are responsible for the delivery of new services and enhancements on the HSS online client Portal. The Platform provides cross product, global coverage of HSS services. This role will have a focus on the delivery of new tools and enhancements of existing tools.
Responsibilities of the role:
- This role will be responsible for gathering requirements, front end product design ensuring client usability.
- Analysis and creation of business requirements and user stories for the creation of an effective, capable and suitable processing platform.
- Working in close collaboration with IT in an agile environment.
- Liaising with product managers to define the future strategy of target product services.
- Delivering training to business users and assisting with the creation of business procedures.
- Execute functional testing and support SIT and UAT
- Communicating with all stakeholders.
- Taking accountability for both raising and resolving implementation risks and issues.
- Ownership for the creation of current and future state process flows.
- Development of process maps, business requirement documents and migration plans.
Knowledge and Skills required for role:
- Ability to lead project resources across the business to meet deadlines and drive solutions.
- Experience of treasury services and strong knowledge of how cash and payments transactions are processed.
- Experience and knowledge of web portal design and development principles with a focus on client experience.
- Working knowledge of SWIFT.
- Previous project experience with tools, E.g Process mapping, documentation
- Agile frameworks experience and lean working practices.
- Understanding of Subject Matters around e-Commerce.
- Ability to hold and run workshops and meetings via webex.