Business Analyst / Project Manager
The role has two main components:
1. Lead Business Analyst for the Client Lifecycle Management programme, with responsibilities such as, but not limited to, requirements gathering and engineering, process analysis, solution design, implementation support, testing support, and user training.
2. IT Distribution service line lead whose role is to:
a. Define and then assist in the execution of the strategy for a number of Distribution solutions.
b. Support programmes and projects which have touch points on the Distribution domain / solutions.
c. Support the steady state, BAU of Distribution services.
Conducting information gathering activities such as surveying, analysing and evaluating processes products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
Determining required solutions and assisting in implementations
Documenting "as is" and "to be" processes and business requirements documents
Supporting project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management
Coordinating the work of more junior analysts
Recommending improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
• Specifying working products along defined principles, guidelines and modelling processes using the appropriate tools
• Reconciling requirements with different stakeholders and ensures communication and traceability
• Supporting the business engineer by describing and defining the business processes including the (organizational) structures involved
• Eliciting, analysing, negotiating, validating and communicating requirements and their respective impact on different stakeholders
• Identifying and documenting the main stakeholders and other sources (e.g. existing systems, regulations) for functional and non-functional requirements
• Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control
Your team :
You will work closely with the other IT service line leads for domains such as Client, Account, Trading Agreement, and Legal Entity. You will also partner closely with the IT business change and application development teams to understand newly elicited requirements and Group Operations to ratify solutions and operating model impacts.
Your experience and skills :
• University graduates (2:1 or 1st class) ideally coupled with risk/finance or previous reference data experience (e.g. Onboarding), strong business analysis background.
• Strong analytical skills, proven track record over at least 5 years in business requirements analysis and specification writing for projects in a financial industry / banking / risk/finance environment.
• Project management skills in a financial industry / banking / risk/finance environment are a valued asset.
• Strong data management background
• Business process management background
• Ability to work in an environment with complex banking background requiring an equally complex solution,
• Ability to co-ordinate diverse client, user and IT teams, also across Divisions, to achieve deliverables agreed upon within set deadlines.
• Our prime language is English, German is an asset but not a must.