Business Management Analyst
- GBP80000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 08 déc. 17 2017-12-08
Business Data Analyst - Financial Services - London Company Description A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
As a Business Data Analyst you will have complete ownership of data reporting and analysis to assess the commercial capabilities of the fixed income business. Working in a newly established team, you will liaise with and report to senior individuals across the organisation, including being part of negotiation and decision making processes directly with the Head of Division and CEO.
- Working across 3 of the organisation's key service lines to provide support in the strategic, tactical and day-to-day delivery of commercial objectives and departmental operations
- Data analysis - data extraction, manipulation and interpretation of multiple data sets across the supported business lines
- Business and management reporting - develop and support regular reporting processes required for senior stakeholders
- Financial analysis and planning
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services, ideally within Market Infrastructure or Banking
- Highly analytical with previous experience of working with big data
- Computational ability, for example in SQL, R or VBA
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to develop and build a career in business management at an organisation that offers exposure to major international exchanges and platforms. This role will allow you to expand your technical and analytical skills whilst developing a deeper understanding of a variety of business functions within market infrastructure.