- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BGC Partners
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
Fenics (a subsidiary of BGC Partners) is looking for a Business Manager to support the Global Head of eCommerce.
Main purpose of the role:
The Business Manager will act as an extension and business partner to the Global Head of eCommerce with extensive responsibility for operationally executing across the company and with the senior management team.
- In depth knowledge of financial markets, technology and electronic trading
- A passion for the increasing effect of technology on financial markets
- Proven commercial track record
- Strong Business management skills including: writing board papers, management updates, be able to produce the department strategy.
- Strong analytical skills – will be responsible for analysing management accounts and managing costs within the division
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- Proven track record of understanding complex business problems, leading, planning and managing change and complex projects
- Highly organised and structured – must be able to manage multiple tasks and deal efficiently with a high volume of work under significant time pressure
- To be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all relevant business stakeholders within the BGC Group
- Results orientated with personal accountability
- Determined, tenacious and self-driven with a passion for innovation and a strong can do/positive attitude