- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 18 sept. 18 2018-09-18
The technology division is responsible for delivering a world class technology vision and strategy putting the Company at the forefront of product design and innovation.
This is a new opportunity for a commercially orientated Business Manager to support the EVP, Chief Technology Officer based in London.
The successful candidate will provide the drive and focus necessary to ensure that the division has the optimal decision-making tools, business intelligence and collateral to effectively meet the goals and objectives established by the CTO, and to drive a diverse range of individual enterprise wide projects through execution.
The individual needs to be an excellent written and verbal communicator with numerous stakeholders, strategic thinker, able to create long term relationships internally and externally. The Business Manager needs to facilitate knowledge sharing and demonstrate a good understanding of the information and technology industries.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven with excellent people and communication skills. They will need to work closely with the EVP to identify, analyse, deliver and support the operational and strategic objectives.
Duties & accountabilities
- Directing business queries and issues; pro-active and quick management of internal business issues and activities with a strong emphasis on prioritizing urgent matters on a daily basis
- Regular client, project & people brief
- Track and manage budgets for ongoing initiatives and projects
- Create and maintain a good information management system
- Manage meeting attendees, agendas and objectives
- Debrief after client engagements, track the follow up meetings & action items
- Data gathering and preparation of briefings and reports ahead of client meetings
- Coordinate onboarding for new project hires: Data Lake
- Act as link between project teams and the EVP; keep informed on latest issues, facilitate sessions with EVP as and when needed
- Liaising with central Marketing team to plan and deliver events, advertising, webcasts, update events schedule
- Support with product launches along the individual product teams & marketing team
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.