Business Risk Manager - Asset Manager - £65k
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Package + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 30 oct. 17 2017-10-30
Business Risk Manager - Asset Manager - £65k Keywords: Business Risk, Controls, Audit, 1LOD, 2LOD, 3LOD, Asset Management, Operational Risk, Risk Control Assessment, Compliance, Regulatory, 1st Line of Defence, Controls Testing My client is a leading Asset Manager, currently looking to hire an individual to join their front office facing business risk and control team.
The role sits within the 1st line of defence and partners closely with the other areas to ensure the effective execution of the Risk and Control Assessment, in line with their overall Operational Risk programme.
This is new role, offering this individual the opportunity to come in and the make the role their own. Also, with this being an area of investment, there is even further visibility to senior stakeholders and the opportunity for long term career progression.
- Engage where necessary with the 2nd and 3rd lines of defence, as well as the external regulators
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the banking team's strategy and how this impacts the wider risk space
- Responsibility for the risk and control environment including all relevant policies and procedures and ensuring that they are implemented, observed and embedded into the business and that they align to the group operational risk function
- Previous experience within a Risk, Compliance or Audit focused role, ideally within an Asset Manager
- A professional qualification within risk, audit or accountancy would certainly be beneficial
- An understanding of the UK regulatory environment
- Experience of undertake controls testing
- Strong communication and engagement skills
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.