Buyer (Indirects) - procurement related degree preferred
- Market rate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ICBC Standard Bank Plc
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
Some exposure to Sourcing in a Blue-Chip organisation required. This role has been created to support the Head of Sourcing . You will need to be highly motivated, team player, good organisation skills, strong administrative skills, versatile and flexible. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced pressurised environment.
~~Job ID: 010346
The Global Commercial Services Department at ICBC Standard Bank Plc is based in London with the aim of satisfying the business requirement for goods and services in a timely manner at the lowest practicable cost. The annual 3rd party in-direct spend is circa $300m across a wide range of technology and non-technology commoditised and specialist goods and services.
The department ensures the use of company resources in purchasing goods and services is based on adherence to the specific policies and procedures which are in place at ICBC Standard Bank Plc.
To support the ongoing business needs in the development and continuous improvement of the sourcing strategy, liaising with suppliers and customers, analysing spend and supplier data, and supporting the preparation of management intelligence and management information reports including supplier and business spend reporting.
To ensure, in conjunction with the Financial Crime Compliance team, that sourcing processes effectively and appropriately address financial crime risks, the risks of money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, fraud and sanctions including breaches.
Other sourcing activities such as market analysis, benchmarking, involvement in low risk and low value tender and contract management and supplier performance reporting are also required.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Experience required to successfully perform the role:
• Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
• Moderate Sourcing Experience in a Blue-Chip organisation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Organisation skills including project management with a good track record of meeting deadlines and managing priorities.
• Good attention to detail and ability to think strategically at the same time • Versatile and flexible approach allowing to adapt to evolving situations.
• Ability to build strong business partnerships both internally and externally • Highly motivated to succeed whilst remaining a team player.
• Can-do and positive attitude when approaching new projects and challenges. • Innovative and lateral thinking in order to achieve optimal results.
• Mandarin Skills highly desirable