CEO Office, Associate Level
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, UK Branch
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
You will work very closely with the CEO supporting them in their role as head of the global asset management business. Your role is a high-potential entry route into Allianz Global Investors and is laid out for 2-3 years after which it would be anticipated that you would move into a role within the business. Through frequent interactions with senior management and across a range of functions, you will gain excellent insights into the workings of a large, global asset manager as well as knowledge in key asset classes such as equity, fixed income and alternatives.
Role & responsibilities
In your role, you will report to the Head of the CEO Office. Your responsibilities will mainly consist the day-to-day duties of the CEO Office, including:
• Preparation of briefing notes for the CEO for key internal or external meetings
• Preparation of presentations and speeches for conferences, client events or similar for the CEO including the alignment of input with hosts and all relevant internal experts
• Support to the CEO in close cooperation with the CEO’s personal assistants
• Involved in writing thought leadership papers, and pieces on market developments or economic trends, also involving research on topical themes
• Answering internal and external requests for data/information
• Preparation of executive management information
• Planning and execution, with the support of the Head of the CEO office, of the annual management offsite
The role may also include supporting the Head of the CEO Office in strategic initiatives and project work with cross-regional/cross-function scope.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in financial markets and in particular the asset management industry. Given the exposure provided in this role, the candidate needs to be prepared to deal with senior management on a day-to-day basis and to handle confidential information.
In particular, we are looking for the following capabilities/experiences:
• Previous work experience in the financial services industry, preferably consulting/investment banking
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop a network in short amount of time
• Ability to quickly understand multiple topics and work with people of different seniority across cultural boundaries
• Excellent English skills, additional language skills are an advantage but not necessary
• Highly energetic, pro-active and result-oriented attitude
• Strong organisational and coordination skills and ability to work independently, whilst also able to gain the trust and cooperation of others in team situations
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, in particular MS PowerPoint
About Allianz Global Investors Allianz Global Investors is a diversified active investment manager with a strong parent company and a culture of risk management. With 25 offices worldwide, we provide global investment and research capabilities with consultative local delivery. We have more than EUR 498 billion in AuM for individuals, families and institutions worldwide and employ over 650* investment professionals.
At Allianz Global Investors, we follow a two-word philosophy: Understand. Act. It describes how we look at the world and how we behave. We aim to stand out as the investment partner our clients trust by listening closely to understand their challenges, then acting decisively to provide them with solutions that meet their needs. Data as at 30 June 2017. Incl. AuM of entities held for sale. (*Data as at 31 March 2017)