- £120k - £150k
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maldon Partners
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Opportunity to join listed investment company as CFO.
Reporting directly to the board you will ensure effective accounting and reporting systems, procedures and internal controls are established where required and maintained to deliver accurate financial reporting and effective internal controls across the finance function of the Group.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan, coordinate and consolidate quarterly, interim and annual financial results with in-country accountants; and
- Management of accounting teams and service providers across the Group.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all timelines in relation to internal and external financial reporting, tax compliance, and ad hoc financial reports;
- Producing the Group’s external and internal financial reports, in accordance with LSE requirements;
- Prepare technical accounting memo and work papers
- Liaising with external auditors for year-end audit;
- Preparing cash forecasts, budgets, financial and statutory reports;
- Investment transaction due diligence support;
- Providing support to the Audit Committee for planning and providing insights and recommendations for business improvements;
- Ensuring appropriate financial policies and procedures are in maintained across the Group;
- Authorisation of payments following inter controls protocols;
- Providing input into identifying, assessing and mitigating financial risk;
- Review internal controls and provide commentaries on improvements; and
- Working closely with outsourced fund administrator.
- Provide support to prepare Board, Management and Investor communications;
- Preparation for Investor meetings; and
- Research support.
Applicants should possess the following experience:
- ACA Qualified
- Commercial experience post qualification
- LSE reporting knowledge
Applicants with experience in the disposal of assets/entities will be viewed favourably.