CF ACAs for Investment Banking M&A
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 22 sept. 17
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups offering independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing as well as investment and wealth management solutions. The team are looking to recruit from the Big 4 Corporate Finance teams.
This firm have an impressive track record of outstanding execution and a strong network of specialists across the globe. The team are highly regarded across the market and the pipeline continues to grow.
Amongst other duties, you can expect to be involved in the planning, structuring and execution phases of transactions as well as providing advice to clients on M&A activity. Your responsibilities would involve ensuring marketing materials are delivered to specification, co-ordinating the transaction process, reviewing all relevant documentation and collating analysis and arguments to support the documentation process.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in a Big 4 Corporate Finance team.
- Strong technical skill-set and experience of applying fundamental financial principles,
- Effective relationship building skills with multiple stakeholders,
- Ability to communicate clearly as well as persuade and influence others,
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.