- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 02 oct. 17 2017-10-02
Small but very efficient firm and upside is huge for the right person We are looking for an experienced C++/KDB Developer with exposure to analytical platforms and methods.
- You will be initially responsible for driving forward our execution performance checks on the venues that our engines trade on and works with existing system and optimize it.
- In this fast changing regulatory environment this analysis is crucial to the continued success of our group and extremely visible to senior management as such the candidate should be comfortable communicating at that level.
- This role will also involve working closely with the Quantitative research group, product group and the core trading system developers which we are building currently.
- Typically there will be a 50 / 50 split between the analytics work and performance improvements on the trading applications
- KDB knowledge is preferred but willing to look at candidate who have a desire to learn
- Strong C++ knowledge
- An understanding of Python
- Familiar with Linux/Unix
- FIX protocol knowledge
- Experience with electronic trading systems
- Quantitative experience would be very beneficial