CLO - Transaction Management (London)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tikehau Capital Europe
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Transaction Management the candidate will support the analysis, operations and reporting for the TKO CLO Platform. This is a highly visible role within a small senior team and requires an individual who has sound working knowledge of the CLO documentation/mechanics/compliance tests and can communicate effectively at various levels both internally and externally.
Tikehau Capital (“TKO”) is a pan-European listed asset management and investment company headquartered in Paris which provides its investors with alternative investment opportunities targeting long-term value creation through its four business lines: Private Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity and Liquid Strategies (Fixed Income & Equities). Tikehau Capital directly or indirectly manages assets of c. €13.8 billion.
Tikehau Capital has expanded over recent years, initially in Europe, setting up offices located in London, Milan, Brussels, Madrid, and New-York and in Asia. The Group’s workforce totals more than 200 employees and partners.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Transaction Management the candidate will support the analysis, operations and reporting for the TKO CLO Platform. This is a highly visible role within a small senior team and requires an individual who has sound working knowledge of the CLO documentation/mechanics/compliance tests and can communicate effectively at various levels both internally and externally. Responsibilities include:
- Processing and monitoring reconciliation of the CLO’s and working with the CLO Trustee to ensure accurate and timely reporting. This reconciliation will involve the calculation of coverage and collateral quality tests, portfolio profile tests and others as specified in the Indentures as well as cashflow projection, accurate cash and holdings transaction comparisons and the resolution of exceptions with the Trustee.
- Interacting with the Trustee and other counterparties on trades, payments and other adhoc issues.
- Maintenance of internal record-keeping, cash flow positions and reconciliation of internal portfolios with Wall Street Office (WSO) system.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the reconciliation of cash flows and positions on a daily basis ensuring principal, interest and coupon payments received on assets are properly accounted for and accurate ahead of monthly reports and quarterly waterfall distributions.
- Liaising directly with the CLO Trustee ensuring the timely settlement of primary and secondary bond trades and ensuring timely regulatory reporting is delivered as required.
- Support the WSO/Markit relationship for CLO servicing (including loan settlements, data reconciliation and reporting and Compliance)
- Support Warehouse servicing for new transactions.
- Ad-hoc assistance and support in Transaction Management / Portfolio Management tasks, research and analysis where required.
- Degree or equivalent qualification, accounting / Financial qualification is desired
- At least 2 years investment industry experience in a similar / related role performing similar duties
- Knowledge of CLO documentation is required.
- Sound analytical and computer skills including proficiency in Excel / Outlook.
- Rigorous attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to work under pressure, to strict deadlines and ability to manage competing priorities on a day to day basis.
- Resourceful with ability to work independently as well as in the team environment.
- Responsive with strong communication skills both written and verbal and a team player.
- Fluent English. French is an advantage.