CLO Financial Data Models Analyst
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
We are currently in the market for 2-3 Data Analysts to join our growing CLO data and modeling team at Kings Cross in London. This is a chance to work within an entrepreneurial group at Trepp that is looking to disrupt the rapidly growing CLO Data Analytics space.
Trepp, LLC, founded in 1979, is a leading provider of data, analytics, and technology solutions to the global securities and investment management industries. Trepp specifically serves three key sectors: structured finance, commerical real estate, and banking to help market participants meet their objectives for surveillance, credit risk management, and investment performance. Trusted by the industry for the accuracy of its proprietary data, Trepp provides clients sophisticated, comprehensive models and analytics. Trepp is wholly owned by Daily Mail and General Trust (DMGT).
Trepp UK Limited is looking for Data & Models Analyst to assist in processing and managing financial data in our close-knit London team which based in vibrant Regents Quarter next to Kings Cross. The primary job of the CLO Financial Data & Models Analyst will be to maintain and review various CLO deal models which in turn support and feed TreppCLO’s analytics platform. You will also be responsible for helping to support the gathering of new data sets, implementation of new data projects and the maintenance of other related CLO data initiatives.
The CLO Financial Data & Models Analyst role will sit within the TreppCLO data team and will interface with TreppCLO’s product and technology teams as well as other areas of Trepp such as sales and marketing.
You will be required to have a fluent working knowledge of excel and you will develop a working knowledge of SQL as you will be handling complex financial models and frequent data queries relating to the models and all associated communication. It should be stressed that this is not an IT role. It is a role designed for those proficient with data and math and those looking forward to working with financial data and models.
- Data – You will be supporting the efforts of ensuring TreppCLO’s data quality via regular data cleansing, data review and data gathering
- Deal modelling – you will be supporting the completeness and accuracy of TreppCLO’s deal model library. Your work will range from altering and reviewing assumptions and inputs used by the engine to creating new structures and models upon deal initiation
- Managing internal and external requests for model and scenario changes
- Interacting with Trepp product, systems and technology teams to specify functional enhancements and conducting subsequent quality assurance testing
- Assisting in ad hoc projects relating to the provision of financial data to clients
Qualifications and experience:
- Proficiency and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Preferences for working in a role that deals with large amounts of complex financial concepts and financial data
- Attention to detail
- High standard for Excellence
- Excellent administration and communication skills, with a highly organized and methodical approach to work
- A self-starter who can pick up new processes quickly and accurately and work in a team
- Financial, economic, accountancy or business-related degree, but equivalent work experience will be considered
- Ability to write queries in SQL and experience with SQL