COG - Software Engineer - C++ / Python / Linux - contract
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Software Engineer for the Front Office IT team
We are seeking a Software Engineer to work with the Commodities and Global Markets division in London developing solutions for our Front Office team.
You will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team gathering requirements, designing and implementing solutions.
- Delivering on projects to enable our businesses to meet their regulatory requirements.
- Working directly with senior technology and finance professionals
- Developing software engineering expertise and experience
- Developing financial markets expertise, particularly in the Energy Markets and Metals, Mining and Agriculture businesses.
You will have:
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, version control).
- Strong software engineering skills; C++ / Python; Experience in a Linux environment
- Exposure to projects in a Front Office environment would be an advantage
- An ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- A passion for technology, engineering and finance
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, coupled with outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding academic achievements; ideally you'll possess a relevant university technology degree, post-graduate qualification or equivalent
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.