CONTRACT Financial Crime Compliance PMO
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
Successful candidate will be responsible for creation, maintenance and tracking of all Programme of the Financial Crime change portfolio
- Producing plans for the Financial Crime change portfolio
- Tracking of progress
- Project admin (meeting set up, minutes, etc)
- Some business analyst activity (including documenting process flows and data flows)
- Producing steering group packs
- Supporting the production of business cases
- Some previous exposure to anti-money-laundering/sanctions/anti bribery and corruption desirableKey objectives critical to success:
- Demonstration of excellent organisational, verbal and communication skills
- High attention to detail to ensure that plans, progress reports are delivered on schedule and accurately
- Initiate, drive and control the creation and maintenance of detail business and IT plans for all Legal Entity Project initiatives.
- Ensure timely updates & tracking against this plan across all projects and initiatives, allowing required MI to be driven from the baseline plan.
- Project deliverables to be achieved on time and according to plan without unnecessary additional costs or unplanned / unforeseen diversion / change, or unrealistic workload imposed on project team and contributors.
- Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- SharePoint user
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous background in banking and / or regulatory programmes is highly desirable
- Prince2 or similar project qualification desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent