C++ Cross Functional - Quant Developer - Banking
- £600 to £700 pd
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Scope AT
- 16 mars 18 2018-03-16
C++ cross functional quantitative developer required with knowledge of quant library architecture and relevant code design experience.
You will have up to date C++ skills, tools and techniques for working in a large shared code base and delivering mathematically based software, including delivering high performance C++ code.
- In depth C++ knowledge and quant library architecture.
- Software engineering techniques and tools for working within a large C++ class library.
- Knowledge of financial derivative products or mathematical and numerical techniques.
- Pricing knowledge: Investment banking products
- Multi-platform development: Windows and UNIX/Linux
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Developing & testing multi-threaded applications
- Performance tuning & testing for performance
- Degree educated in a numerate discipline (MSc/PHD); Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, etc.