- 90k - 130k
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 avr. 18 2018-04-17
My client is the strategy group of a tier 1 investment bank. They are looking for a developer to work as a desk strat directly liaising with traders to improve and optimise both the strategies and the infrastructure behind them. Latency sensitivity or extensive experience in multi-threading and distributed systems will be extremely beneficial. No prior financial knowledge required.
C++ Developer - Low latency
My client is a systematic trading team within a leading Tier 1 bank in the bank area of central London. They are known for their exceptionally latency sensitive software that allows their trading algorithms to have maximum success.
The successful C++ developer will be tasked with inputting and processing trades whilst trying to get the code as optimised as possible (into the nano-second region). You will be reporting directly to the head of development in their London office and be given a lot of autonomy on a day to day basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a leading high frequency trading company, where you will be an integral part of a cutting edge technology team who are constantly pushing the boundaries within their field.
The ideal candidate would have most of but not necessarily all of the following:
- C++ (over 3 years’ experience)
- Good practical working knowledge of Linux
- Ideally some Fixed income knowledge, specifically Rates and Credit
- Hands on C, Python coding useful, but not necessary
- Clear communication skills and an ability to work in a high pressure financial services environment.
- Confidence and gravitas to face off to Front Office stakeholders and articulate technical lingo to those outside of Technology teams.
The team are looking for a very skilled C++ developer who is interested at moving into high frequency trading. With a very strong team already in place they are happy to take on promising juniors or more senior candidates who are interested in learning and developing their skills.
You can call Harry Clark on 02075327939 if you feel you are a strong fit for this role or send your CV direct to hclark@teksystems (.com) for immediate feedback.