C# Developer - Electronic Trading
- Up to GBP110000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sterlings Partnership
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
A Tier 1 Investment Bank are seeking a C# Developer to join their dynamic Electronic Trading function.
A global Investment Bank currently have an opening for a C# Developer within their Electronic Trading team in London. They are currently working on a business critical web based platform providing configuration and client preference data management for the electronic trading business globally.
The team also provides creative solutions for low touch trading, which includes FIX connectivity, low latency market connectivity, smart order routing, algorithmic trading and internal crossing and has a global presence.
Theya are a diverse team of experienced developers, business analysts, program managers and QA authorities working closely with the business group. The team supports an existing fully featured Electronic Trading product set and is also looking to build the next generation Electronic Trading platform. This program is a sizeable investment in ensuring that the business is ready for handling higher volumes of market data and customer flow efficiently.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Analysis, design and development web applications built with the newest technologies. Full stack demonstrable experience is critical
- Dealing directly with business users (Trading and Sales teams)
- Liaising directly with 3rd line support teams to diagnose and fix issues
- Bug fixing legacy web applications
- Mentorship of junior members of our team
- Collaborating with peers globally and influence the technical direction
- What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Visual Studio 2013+
- C#, .NET 2.0-4.5.2
- NET MVC 4+ & Web API 2+
- SPA Development
- HTML5 & CSS3, LESS\SASS
- JQuery, KnockoutJS, RequireJS
- SQL (Oracle\SQL Server\DB2)
- NET, nHibernate, Entity Framework
- DI Frameworks (Unity, Castle, Ninject)
- Development practices - You are able use test driven development tools
- Solid OO concepts; SOLID principles
- C# and JS Unit Testing frameworks (NUnit, QUnit, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Mocking frameworks (Moq\RhinoMocks\SinonJS)
- Should have experience with SVN/GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins and agile (scrum) practices
- Great Teammate - You are able to work with other members of the team, give direction to more junior members as well as take technical direction from the team lead, building a positive team environment
- Superb communication