C++ Real-time Systems Developer
- Up to £150k + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oxford Knight
- 02 mai 18 2018-05-02
If you are an experienced C++ software engineer, your talent will not be better valued than with the following global news and information leader. Be exposed to novel business problems, immersed in full life-cycle development, and rewarded generously for your work.
My client is a C++ house with almost 200 offices worldwide – a testament to the unparalleled edge they hold in C++, real-time development. They create pioneering technology quickly and effectively to offer users the best news provider service for the business and financial world. Their current services have transformed communication within global markets, and new software facilities are continuously being developed for 2018.
You will build and enhance my client’s trading platforms through all stages of the process – gathering requirements, building, testing, and deployment. The C++ developer will be highly hands-on, hard-working, and eager to promote the success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Four or more years’ experience in C++ development
* Good knowledge of Unix
* Experience in multi-threaded low latency systems
* Solid Computer Science Fundamental knowledge
* Finance experience isn’t required
* 10+ teams hiring, across financial / infrastructure teams.
Benefits and Incentives:
* Sponsorship for, and relocation package to London provided (if required)
* Typical 9-6pm working hours
* Informal and collaborative environment.