- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- First Derivatives
- 12 oct. 17 2017-10-12
Calypso Developer (Java)
First Derivatives, is currently seeking experienced Junior and Senior Calypso Developers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1,800+ globally.
Calypso is a large-scale software product for the capital markets supporting trading, risk management, and processing of various financial products. It provides front to back Java based platform.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to work as part of a global practice (EMEA, North America, APAC) on projects including Greenfield Calypso Implementations and Calypso Upgrades.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years of Calypso experience
- Must have at least 2 years of development experience in Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Demonstrable experience of working across the full SDLC
- Previous Capital Markets experience (preferably cross asset product knowledge)
- Ability to design, develop and implement new features and modules in Calypso, as well as the ability to improve existing ones.
- Experienced in writing both unit and integration tests
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with software tools such as Eclipse and SVN
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering, mathematics, science or technology