Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Cash Management Specialist
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
This leading multinational corporation is now looking to recruit a treasury professional with experience in cash management or trade finance operations. The successful candidate will perform daily operational cash management and trade finance activities for the EMEA region.
- Monitor the bank accounts, the cash balances of each subsidiary.
- Review short-term cash flow forecasts and analyse related variance to optimize data accuracy and liquidity efficiency.
- Manage the Inter-company fund transfers, inter-company loans as well as the dividend payments of each subsidiary.
- Evaluate and monitor bank services and fees and bank performance. Recommend appropriate action when applicable.
- Proactively monitor cash management processes, identify non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to banking and treasury policies, and escalate to management.
- Assist in project management and implementation, which includes proposal evaluation, related data analysis and reporting, and final solutions implementation.
- Responsible for trade finance execution and management, including bank guarantee, stand by LC, letter of credit according to business requirements.
- Responsible for accurate, timely and cost competitive transaction executions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, accounting or business.
- At least 4 years’ experience in treasury cash management.
- Experience with financial reporting systems (e.g. Oracle, SunGard).
- Fluency in Mandarin is desirable.