- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Exciting opportunity for a Change Manager to join a leading Commercial Bank. Will be responsible for the design, delivery and execution of change management activities primarily for digital product offerings. End to end change management and high degree of autonomy alongside excellent benefits.
- Must have proven Change Management experience - end to end change (design, delivery, execution) / full lifecycl
- Assess impact of change, develop operational and control processes, managing testing cycles and incident resolution
- Planning and executing implementation strategy (entry / exit critera, pilot planning etc.)
- Commercial banking background is highly desirable
- Experience with digital product offerings is ideal (any work with Internet Banking in particular is a huge plus)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.