Client Card Advisor II, UK
- Not Specified
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Silicon Valley Bank UK
- 03 juil. 18 2018-07-03
The scope of their role will encompass the full range of product implementation related activities from managing the application and fulfilment process through to closing accounts. The key products at the minute are Cards, BACS and TAG (direct payment files between ERP platforms and our
For more than 35 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovators, enterprises and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. Today, we provide a full range of banking and financing services to businesses of all sizes in innovation centres around the world. SVB Financial Group, the parent company of Silicon Valley Bank, has had a presence in the UK since 2004. The bank is committed to supporting disruptive technology and life science businesses within the UK’s vibrant innovation sector, including The Hut Group, Secret Escapes, Trust Pilot and The Foundry.
SVB Financial Group has approximately 2500+ employees worldwide, over $50 billion in assets, and serves entrepreneurs around the world through its 32 offices in the US and international operations in the UK, Germany, Canada, Ireland, Israel and China.
SVB has built a culture based on five core values: being enterprising, ethical, driven, dedicated and united. Both internally and with our clients, we value professionalism and emphasise its importance in communication, responsiveness and approach.
SVB’s singular focus on technology and life science businesses and the venture capital and private equity firms that serve them, the breadth of the services it provides to its clients, its global growth strategy, and its core values create a unique and satisfying environment for members of the team.
“Our business requires being agile and responsive to our tech-savvy clients. This keeps me challenged and engaged every day.” – Raju, Global Digital Banking at SVB
“SVB is a collaborative and supportive place to work. The environment is incredibly dynamic, and it really stretches you.” – Jason H, Life Sciences at SVB.
The scope of their role will encompass the full range of product implementation related activities from managing the application and fulfilment process through to closing accounts. The key products at the minute are Cards, BACS and TAG (direct payment files between ERP platforms and our core banking systems)
• Supporting sales efforts especially where there is a strong focus on the above products and programs.
• Setting core bank systems up to support the programmes across the above products
• Guiding clients through the setting up of card programs, including the implementation of the appropriate products such as Business Controller and Smart Data plus associated training.
• Work in partnership with the UK Product Advisors in sales meetings serving as a technical consultant on complex product implementation requirements.
Skills and Requirements
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry with emphasis on the above Products and Services.
• Expertise in international banking, the above product solutions for all segments; with background in Product Implementation.
• In-depth understanding of the competitive landscape and emerging trends within the card industry including bank payment, collection and information reporting systems
• Solid regulatory knowledge across these products