Client Engagement Lead - London - Sapient Global Markets
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sapient Global Markets.
- 09 oct. 17 2017-10-09
What a great time to join Sapient Global Markets! Driving transformation and leading change within the Commodities industry is one of our big focuses at the moment where we require big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. Why not be a part of our growing success?
As a Client Engagement Lead at Sapient Global Markets, you will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients within the Commodities industry. Your innovative sales strategy identifies and influences potential customers to generate new business. You work closely with our network of strategic alliance partners to identify joint business opportunities to increase customer value and drive revenue growth in your territory. You will be THE go-to person for our Commodities clients who are frankly excited about partnering with us to provide ground-breaking solutions to their technological landscape.
WHAT WILL YOU BE A PART OF?
- Business Development and Account Management of large scale customer accounts within the Commodities sector in the UK
- Establishing strategy for the account and providing leadership and direction for project teams
- Working closely with the client to establish application and technology strategy
- Inheriting key Commodities client accounts and building upon the existing relationship to create new business
- Partner with our consulting teams to achieve customer objectives and increase satisfaction
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
- Consulting related sales experience with several years of specific Commodities sales to senior level executives of fortune 500 companies
- A track record of meeting or exceeding annual quotas
- Proven experience of establishing, expanding and closing complex, multi-million dollar service engagements
- Ability to forecast with background details supporting your assessment
- Ability to lead a team of people through complex sales cycles
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse business stakeholders
WHY JOIN SAPIENT?
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations.
We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, including Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Singapore, Washington D.C. and Zurich, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com