Client Partner for Energy & Utilities vertical - Senior Director - Technology transformation services and BPO
- market standards
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
This position is for the role of Client Partner, Senior Director for UK Portfolio of the Energy & Utilities business unit. He / She will be responsible for establishing and growing business & solutions for all the E&U accounts (existing/prospect accounts) in the region.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter, strategic thinker with successful track record in delivering over-budget growth, executing strong stakeholder management and forming trustful Client relationships. Should manage and grow USD 25MN+ portfolio of Client(s) and position Cognizant as a Strategic IT partner. He / She should have excellent communication, organizational, time management, analytical, leadership skills and mentor/guide Account Managers to achieve the overall objective. He / She should have the ability to engage and network with CxO level business executives of E&U firms and be able to lead strategy formulation, business transformation & consulting programs/projects for them.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Plans accounts strategy for long-term profitable growth and position Cognizant as a thought partner and business leader within the account.
- Cultivates long-term client relationships and is a trusted advisor to the client.
- Creates opportunities to position Cognizant credentials, assets and value to the client and qualifies, prioritises and assigns opportunities to deliver the highest percentage of wins.
- Delivers long term strategy and goals at the BU/Corporate level; leads and manages the Account Team to ensure attainment of Client’s and Cognizant’s
- Experience in leading & delivering large consulting projects with Tier 1 Energy & Utilities in both regulated and de-regulated markets in UK
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore operating model in an outsourced service environment
- Current experience of growing and managing a substantial P&L in IT services sector
The candidate will be based out of London, UK and may have to travel to other UK regions and occasionally to other international markets based on the business.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.