Client Reporting Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
Client Reporting Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$1,051 billion in assets under management as of 30 September 2017, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity, because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialised subject-matter expertise.
Client Reporting Services (CRS), EMEA within the Client Services Group (CSG) has an open position for an Analyst based out of the London office supporting the Wellington Management Fund Reporting Team.
Producing high quality, accurate, and timely reporting is one of the key aspects of providing superior service to our clients, prospects, and consultants. To that end, the Fund Reporting Team within Client Reporting Services (CRS) is responsible for maintaining and producing standard product-related marketing and client materials.
As Fund Reporting is a relatively new function within CRS, the Client Reporting Analyst will play an integral role in the transition of responsibilities from Wellington Fund Group (WFG) and Fund Marketing to CRS, defining the full scope of fund reporting responsibilities for CRS. This role will also help to define future processes and workflows, ensuring proper connectivity and oversight, while also providing leverage to the WFG and Fund Marketing teams. Initially, the role will be a mix of day-to-day materials production and project-oriented tasks as we aim to streamline and enhance the current suite of fund materials.
The future state of the role will be to support the complex WFG reporting needs and ensure our continued ability to efficiently and effectively report to fund clients, prospects, and consultants as part of the larger CRS mandate.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Produce all distinct fund materials, which are either unique to the funds or in support of funds that are not a 1-to-1 with an underlying strategy
- Work closely with the Investment Reporting teams on coordination and content of materials for funds where there is a clear 1-to-1 with an underlying strategy already covered by the Investment Reporting Analysts
- Update/fact check monthly/quarterly generic reporting materials, factsheets, fund terms, fund profiles and monthly commentaries
- Creating new fund generics; working with Fund/Product Management and Marketing
- Complying new or changing fund materials
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on fund content to the other roles within CRS
- Assist in defining the team's processes, policies, and workflows required to achieve team goals and ensure strong partnership and ongoing engagement with WFG and Fund Marketing
- Work closely with WFG, Fund Marketing, and the broader CSG team on streamlining and transforming
- Applications include, PCS, ER Reporting, Orbit, IQT, Performance Reporter, Factset and Morningstar and Microsoft Office.
This role requires demonstrated high level of capital markets/investment/fund knowledge, ideally across multiple asset classes. This person is also expected to understand the nuances and complexities associated with funds (e.g., fund structures, fees, use of administrator/custodian supplied information, etc.) and the impact of these differences on reporting.
Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and assess the downstream impact of their work and decisions, in addition to being able to execute detailed processes and respond to complex requests. Sound business judgment, attention to detail, flexibility, responsiveness, and creative problem-solving are also a must. The role will require an ability to work with business partners across many teams and therefore, strong relationship building and interpersonal communication skills in combination with the ability to negotiate tactfully will be critical for success.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
- The position requires extensive use of internal and external systems and databases, and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
Client Reporting Analyst
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .