The Role You will be a member of a team responsible for the production of a diverse range of reports and factsheets for our institutional and wholesale client base, covering the full range of the firm's investment capabilities, in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aviva Investors
- 09 juil. 18
Client Reporting Analyst
- Dedicated responsibility to produce a defined segment of client reports, and associated requirements and requests.
- Production of monthly & quarterly client reports to ensure they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner including institutional reports, factsheets, regulatory reporting, distribution agreements and ad-hoc requests.
- Understand systems, data, associated processes and controls to ensure the accurate and timely production of reports and data delivery.
- Liaise with global operational and portfolio management teams as required to ensure scheduled and ad-hoc client reporting requirements can be met.
- Responsibility for maximising the automation potential of client reporting and dependent systems for efficient workflow and production.
- Active participation in the testing of system enhancements.
- Assistance with provision of management information statistics.
- Participation in functional and global project initiatives and tasks.
- Adherence to and upgrading of team procedures and controls.
- Support the on-boarding of new clients and mandate transition events and changes.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with regional Relationship Management and Client Service teams to ensure a high level of service is provided.
- Maintain a positive approach to supporting key client relationships.
- Participation in reviewing, assessing and upgrading global report contents, ensuring appropriate levels of service and information is supplied across a diverse global client base and product range.
- You should look to identify client requirements and seek to work closely with client relationship teams to define their needs, seeking ways to enhance the client experience.
- Experience of completing and checking full monthly and quarterly investment reports.
- Experience of responding to complex reporting/performance queries.
- Strong working knowledge of global financial instruments.
- Strong working experience of operations and performance measurement functions.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements for global institutional and wholesale clients.
- Determined approach to see tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a high degree of innovation.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills across all levels.
- Awareness of business risk and good escalatory judgment.
- Critical thinking, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Performs well under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with data delivered to investment research companies and fund information platforms.
- IMC qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of the Vermilion Reporting Suite would be advantageous.
- Degree level or equivalent work experience desirable.
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.