Client Service Associate, Financial Adviser Services
- Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd
- 18 sept. 17
Dimensional is a global investment firm guided by deep convictions about the power of capital markets. We are a leader in applying advanced financial science to equity and fixed income investment strategies. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with 12 offices around the world, Dimensional manages $518 billion globally as of June 30, 2017. We are currently sourcing a Client Service Associate for our FAS team. This position will be responsible for supporting the Head of Financial Adviser Services and Financial Adviser Services team in business development and marketing activities. The role will be based in Dimensional’s London office.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Head of Financial Adviser Services and Financial Adviser Services team in business development and marketing activities. The role will be based in Dimensional’s London office.
- Communicate directly with financial adviser clients on fund information and service offering
- Assist in update of marketing materials and charts, including website and newsletters
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to clients and service providers
- Provide data and strategy descriptions to researcher and platform databases
- Assist in construction of portfolio analysis and regression analysis presentations for financial adviser clients
- Update performance figures, money reports, board reports etc.
- Liaise with WRAP providers with regard to Financial Adviser client relationships
- Develop robust understanding of adviser business practices
- Develop knowledge of internal software (e.g. Asset Allocation tools)
- Develop understanding of capital market research and application to portfolio management
- Train financial advisers in asset allocation and portfolio construction using proprietary software
- Communicate with and assist financial adviser clients at educational events run by Dimensional
- Support Regional Directors and Senior Associates as needed (preparation of materials, collation of resources, confirmation of meetings, confirmation of travel details etc)
- Conference and technology support at regular events for clients
- Update and maintain client database and help to keep robust client records
- Ad hoc projects for the FAS business
- Background or strong interest in finance/investments
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work equally well in a team environment and independently
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel) with the ability to learn programs as needed
- Bachelor's degree, with proven success
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.