- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
My client is an exciting FinTech which has developed an established client-base including tier 1 banks, asset managers and hedge funds. They have a revolutionary product which relates to managing data and offer a cloud-based solution which is a game-changer for how financial institutions manipulate, validate and reconcile data. Having received further investment in 2018 and with an expanding client-base, they require someone to join to the small team in London which supports clients and provides first-rate client service and relationship management.
Their customers include international banks, brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, service providers and corporate's. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Luxembourg, they serve clients throughout Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia. This role would be covering a broad range of clients in EMEA and running the team. Key responsibilities include:
- Pro-active, outbound communication with existing customers,
- Solicit feedback from customers on the firm’s products and services.
- Establish personal contact with customers at executive levels.
- Become versed in the firm’s products.
- Refine mechanisms to track all aspects of a customer’s relationship within the firm.
- Serve as liaison to Product Management to identify, validate, and prioritize product enhancements.
- A-Player with a passion for Customer Success
- Minimum of 5 years of Financial / Software Services industry background
- Bachelors Degree from a leading college or university
- Demonstrated ability to client-face at high levels of management
- Ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and a track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts
- Have an established, successful Relationship Management track record
- Fostered relationships with senior managers
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to differentiate between strategic and tactical work, and perform both
- Comfortable with large data sets and using Excel
- Must be able to travel
- Project Management skills a plus