Bruin are seeking a Client and Market Specialist to join our client, a leading global Asset Manager. The Client and Market Specialist will be responsible for producing high-quality market and competitor insights and intelligence which will drive the focus and inform the strategic decision-making across the business.
The Client and Market Specialist will be working with the Client experience team within Global Client Solutions and will be collaborating with client-facing teas and senior members of staff across all markets including: Sales, Investment Specialist, Client Experience and Product.
Essential Responsibilities of the role:
- Conduct research to provide market data, intelligence and trends.
- Analyse the company product offerings and compare to competing products to support favourable positioning strategies.
- Take data and analyse to produce actionable insights, present key findings that is aligned to the existing client and market trends that will drive commercial strategic initiatives.
- Engage with Sales teams ensuring the insight has maximum value.
- Own relationships with sales channels heads, product and investment specialists.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Experience working in the asset management industry.
- Knowledge of various market intelligence systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- A structured approach to solving problems using a data-driven approach and a variety of sources to refine and validate ideas
- Proactive team player with a strong commitment to high standards and getting the job done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain productive, cooperative working relationships.