CoOrdinator - Fixed Term Contract
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- MFS Investment Management
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Provide support as requested to the salespeople, relationship managers, consultant relations and client service team within MFSI. Develop a thorough understanding of the products and vehicles at MFS to effectively assist in sales and relationship management efforts. Enhance the relationships with MFS's clients and sales prospects by providing outstanding service.
- Serve as a point of contact for sales, client review and consultant meetings and requests for presentation books and meetings for MFSI EMEA. This includes scheduling of investment personnel and coordinating meetings – attendees, materials and venues.
- Working within established processes, coordinate production of presentation books with the Desktop group, Sales Directors, Relationship Managers, Consultant Relations and Compliance and investment personnel within agreed deadlines. In particular:
- Establish requirements from relevant groups and communicate timelines.
- Advise the distribution and relevant investment teams as to availability of data content, if required, in order to get the book ready in time for the meetings.
- Liaise with Desktop group to set priorities for book requirements at quarter end.
- Coordinate process in order to meet deadlines required for proofing, sign-off and printing.
- Proof-read and check edits to presentation books; assist in making content edits, if required. Arrange final review and sign-off of materials.
- Coordinate production and delivery of hard copy requirements within agreed deadlines.
- Act as coordinator for EMEA marketing materials and client and consultant communications and mailings and information requests,
- Maintain accurate metrics/statistics around meetings identifying main trends and elevate any issues encountered regularly. Provide management with reports outlining key statistics. Review CRM reports proactively to identify upcoming meetings and calls and ensure all meetings are accurately recorded and preparation is complete.
- Utilize CRM database as central resource to maintain and track all appropriate contacts and activities within assigned coverage. Generate regular and custom reports as requested in support of Sales, RMs, Consultant Relations and Client Service Managers.
- Build and maintain good understanding of investment management, the institutional marketplace, awareness of industry trends and undertake training where necessary.
- Perform other duties as required by the business and the reporting line manager.