My client, a financial services organisation based in East London/ Essex is looking for a Collections Manager to join their team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the collection team are focused to ensure that the best outcome for the customer is achieved
- Reduce bad debt in line with set targets and monitor on a monthly basis.
- Drive set targets and use transparent measures in terms of productivity, collection, conversions rates, process improvement and attendance.
- Improve productivity month on month and measure progress.
- Ensure the commission structure and collection strategy are in alignment and fit for purpose
- Ownership and Implementation of process improvement.
- Ownership of maintaining and developing the Collections training plan
- Ensure best practice is adhered to throughout the Collections department
- Continuous improvement of process improvement and collection to reduce bad debt in line with set targets and monitor on a monthly basis.
- Performance management and development of Collections Team Leaders and DMD Supervisor
- Review, monitor and assess daily and monthly statistics
- Review collection strategy month on month
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards through effective oversight and governance, challenging and highlighting where risks exist.
- Keep up to date with developments in the Financial Services and Credit markets, ensuring you are fully aware of how these impact the business.
- Report relevant KPIs to the Board on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.