EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Collections Specialist
to join our team in Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
FIS is seeking a French speaking Collections Analyst to join the International Collection Team.
The Collections Specialist will be working within the collection team based in Canary Wharf, London.
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Running a portfolio of accounts, including the chasing of outstanding debts
- Ensuring that customers’ accounts are accurately and promptly maintained
- Dealing with queries received from customers and flagging disputes in GetPaid
- Working with the Business Units to follow up on disputes assigned to them
- Liaising with the Cash Application Team to resolve cash allocation queries
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
We would be interested in speaking to you if you have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- IT literate
- University studies with a Business Studies component (e.g. Accounting)
- proven working experience within a Collection team
- English, French and / or German
We Offer You
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An opportunity to acquire and develop cash collection skills
- An opportunity to work with a multi-lingual team
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.