- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP55000.00 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Our client is a major international organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial and Sales Planning, the Commercial Sales Analyst will support the direct sales structures, third party sales structures and ultimately the Global Sales Director, as well as providing targeted dotted line support to the Sales Ops, Finance Operations and the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
With previous experience within a similar role (preferably from a relevant industry and market), the Analyst will be responsible for supporting all colleagues across that spectrum with regards to providing detailed Operational Information, Sales Intelligence and Management Insight, but at the same time working with the relevant individuals in order to ensure a 'self-serve' culture around information is facilitated and adopted. As well as providing this actionable insight, the candidate will also deliver specific commercial analysis in order to drive informed business decisions.
Working with the Head of Commercial & Sales Planning and the existing Commercial Sales Analysts, some of the specific deliverables will be (although not exhaustive):
- Production and circulation of the existing Information/ Intelligence/ Insight portfolio in line with the agreed schedule and cadence
- Design and delivery of new schedules to enrich the existing portfolio and drive the business forward
- Further developing a 'self-serve' culture, and providing the relevant tools/ dashboards to continue that shift
- Data gathering/ mining from internal databases
- Cultivating a working relationship with the sales teams and leaders in order to provide commercial information and support aimed at delivering and over delivering their targets
- Specific commercial projects aimed at checks and balances e.g. discount analysis
- Ad hoc data pulls and queries from the Sales Community
Qualifications and experience:
- Ability to aggregate and manipulate large amounts of data from varying sources and to present it in an accessible and consumable format
- Experience in building statistical models to provide management information
- Working knowledge of VBA (can record and execute macros)
- Basic working or self-taught understanding of relational databases and SQL Server queries
Other desirable technical proficiencies:
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system and reporting tools; Qlikview, SAP etc
- High level of numerical and analytical skills, with an excellent attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with senior individuals, in order to ensure their requirements are accurately gathered and interpreted
- A proactive attitude and ability to use initiative is expected, along with a clear desire to learn more and expand upon your existing knowledge
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent timekeeping
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.