- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 12 mars 18
Commercial Real Estate Investment Analyst
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salaire : Competitive
Our client is an established Real Estate Investor with a vacancy in its Real Estate Debt Team. This is a very successful UK team looking to grow its presence across Europe.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the market as a leading buy side institution. The business has a great company culture. We have placed several individuals into this business. The individuals we’ve placed into this firm enjoy working for this company.
Due to an increased volume of deals, our client is looking to recruit an analyst for its Real Estate Debt team. This role will focus on the structuring and execution of commercial real estate debt transactions.
As an Analyst you will:
- Provide transaction support throughout the deal process.
- Work with senior team members on transactions.
- Monitor investments
- Prepare analysis
- Gain exposure to the deal lifecycle
- Perform loan underwriting and structuring
- Cash flow modeling
- Prepare credit applications
- Create bespoke models to support each transaction
- Degree educated
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial modelling expertise
- Technical proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in Real Estate
To be considered for this role please apply with your CV.