- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 14 juin 18
Commodities and Global Markets – Central Risk, Analyst or Associate
We are looking for a Risk Analyst to join our Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) Central Risk business function, in London. CGM trades in Energy, Agricultural, Metals, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Credit markets, and this role is to assist CGM business units across a broad range of products. Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with CGM businesses on product valuations, risk methodologies and system improvements, including evaluation of new products
- Developing management reporting and other streams of accountability
- Identifying risk in systems and processes, and specify detailed requirements to bring about change
- Advise and educate key business individuals at all levels to foster a culture of risk-based decision making
- Work closely with the back office and Risk Management to identify and resolve problems related to derivative transactions and derivative management systems;
- Perform thorough financial risk and P&L analysis, particularly for derivatives and structured products
- Collaborate and communicate with front, middle and back office colleagues to design tactical and strategic solutions
- Establish and trouble-shoot the capture of market rates
To be successful in this role, you will have a client focused attitude, enjoy solving problems and be pro-active in identifying process improvements, and have the skills and knowledge necessary to understand risk and trading systems used in commodity, fixed income, credit and equity markets.
We are looking for someone who could be new to financial markets or has previously worked in a similar role.
You must have 2:1 or equivalent degree in Finance, Business, Science or Engineering.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Programming experience, for example VBA, python, C/C++;
- Highly-numerate with exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; be able to build sound working relationships at all levels
- Take ownership of your responsibilities, demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness
- Comfortable performing detailed analysis as well as taking a broader perspective view
- Enjoy adapting to changing priorities and evolving requirements in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
For more senior candidates,
- You will have experience in financial services in a risk-related capacity, for example including market risk, middle office or product control
- Experience in the system implementation of regulatory or pricing models, including quantitative skills to analyze risk in derivatives and structured products
- Knowledge in the valuation and risk of exotic derivative products
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.