- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cameron Kennedy
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Reporting to the Financial Controller of this global brokerage working in a compact finance function, the role is a wide ranging "hands on" accounting role but will also focus on managing the commission processes and also improving them.
£50000 - £60000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a global securities house with offices in London, Europe, North America and Asia offering services in Execution, Research and Equity Capital Markets.
Reporting to the Financial Controller working in a compact finance function, the role is wide ranging but will also focus on managing the commission processes and also improving them.
- Manage the entire brokerage commissions process, from trade level detail through to salesman commission calculation and monthly BNP and Crest cash reconciliation;
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reporting packs for UK and Asia corporate entities;
- Manage Accruals and pre-payments; monthly balance sheet reconciliation including fixed asset, inter-co; debtor and creditor reconciliations;
- File monthly FSC returns for Asia corporate entity;
- Assist with preparation of FCA Balance Sheet, P&L, COREP and Asset Encumbrance returns for UK entity;
- Manage salary reconciliations and commissions;
- Assist with audit and preparation of annual statutory accounts for the group entities;
- Assist with the management and training of the Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties, bank reconciliations and commission functions;
- Preparing management information dashboards & board reports;
- Assist the Financial Controller and other members of the finance team as required;
- Help prepare quarterly VAT, including partial exemptions;
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong academic background; ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified.
- Previous experience of preparation of accounts
- Advanced Excel skills and good Word and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Numerate and methodical with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to deal with occasional high volumes of work within limited timeframes;