Salaire : up to £68,000 + bonus + benefits
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Excellent opportunity for a Compliance professional to join a leading global asset manager in London.
Compliance Lead position focused on being the Conduct and Culture subject matter expert and associated regulations and policies supporting the European business group. This role will also be responsible for the design and implementation of required policies and procedures, including appropriate Operational and Compliance oversight.
Main responsibilities include:
- Acting as the SME and Compliance lead for SMCR, MiFID II Knowledge & Competency, Conduct (Risk) and Culture, Conflicts and Remuneration.
- Co-ordinating the completion of PA dealing disclosures, including quarterly and annual certifications, as well as overseeing the accurate and timely completion.
- Working with senior management on compliance activities and establishing working relationships with other stakeholders
A successful candidate will be empowered to be a champion of the area, owning the Approved Persons regime from a European standpoint, contributing ideas and driving innovation.
- 3 years + experience in a Compliance function within a bank or asset manager
- Working knowledge of relevant FCA rules & regulations (UCITS preferable)
- Excellent communication skills with a history of interacting with senior stakeholders
- Drive to succeed and an ability to use initiative and work independently
In return, you will be rewarded with a market-leading compensation package & a flexible work-life balance!