- Salaire : GBP60000.00 - GBP80000 per annum
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : JCW Search
Currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Asset Management firm for an experienced Compliance Manager with good knowledge of CASS, to join their business at manager grade. This is a great opportunity tojoin a global firm where the candidate will get a large amount of responsibility and experience.
- Advising on relevant policies and procedures.
- Working with the relevant business group to ensure matters arising on the regulatory timetable are actioned.
- Producing reports for senior management on Compliance advisory activities.
- Conducting new staff Compliance inductions and other regulatory training.
- Handling routine business as usual Compliance queries from the business.
- Assisting the planning, preparation and communication in respect of regulatory visits and periodic requests.
- Conducting internal inquiries and investigations as necessary.
- Advising the Compliance Monitoring team in respect of matters relevant to the oversight of a particular European business group.
- Participating in special projects and assisting with any other matters as directed by the European Compliance management team.
- 3-5 years compliance experience
- Asset management or investment platform experience (UCITS Funds & ETFs)
- CASS experience
- Ideally, ISA, SIPP or outsource oversight operational support experience
- Preference would be from a larger asset management for platform firm, but not essential
- Good relationship management skills, and ability to work collaboratively