- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
We are currently recruiting for a Risk & Compliance Specialist for our financial services client in London. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a risk and compliance role within an FCA regulated environment.
The role sits in the 1st line of defence. Some of the daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create risk based monitoring/testing plans for risk and control activity across the business
- Assist the business to identify and manage risks and support a regular RCSA process
- Preparation of reporting and presentations for senior management and relevant committees
- Assist the implementation of enhancements to the Risk Framework into the organisation
- Support change activity to ensure risks are managed, appropriate controls are implemented and policies and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have experience in consumer credit
If you believe you are a good fit for the role, please get in touch.