Consultant, Cash Analysis & Monitoring
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
The primary responsibility of the Consultant is to work on the strategic and transformational projects of the business as well as supporting our global cash product team on initiatives. This requires the partner working closely with vendor relationships mainly Polaris in providing and validating new product solutions. These projects can vary from small business projects across multiple functions and regions and they will be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project ensuring test plans are in place through to testing and implementation and after completion review. They will also be responsible for coordinating with the business as well as the various I.T teams.
The consultant will need to manage escalations and maximise the effectiveness of the team ensuring deadlines and tasks are completed accurately and without any Client and financial impairment. The role will be flexible and may be varied dependant on training requirements within the team
- Provide counsel and direction for large and complex projects and its activities
- Provide extensive project management and support to stakeholders
- Assist in identifying scope , design and planning of the activities
- Provide leadership to the team and other partners in the organisation
- Prepares feasibility and cost effectiveness of proposals.
- Determines business requirements.
- Oversee the work with impact analysis
- Creates and writes procedures for manual workflow or system changes for the work area.
- Planning work in conjunction with business priorities
- Managing projects with a focus towards on-time, on-budget and on-scope delivery and a solid focus on identification and management of Risks
- Chairing and participating in regular project meetings
- Preparing test plans for UAT and completing testing
- Ensuring appropriate walkthroughs of business process changes so all parties understand
- Writes proposals for system changes/enhancements.
- Implements new efficiencies to improve accuracy and timeliness and reduce costs.
- Evaluates effectiveness of new system changes; coordinates testing of new systems and system modifications
- Escalation of issues to Senior Management
- Perform regression testing to ensure data is being received/process correctly
- Core systems knowledge such as Polaris , Fundmaster , GXM
- Understanding of fundmaster tables and processes
- Understanding of the interfaces of Polaris and impact to the business
- Extensive business specific knowledge with our Product capabilities in Polaris
- Understand complex swift interfaces between Northern Trust and TA
- Excellence in execution and delivery with a proven track record
- Time management
- Focused internal clients relationships
- Communication, including presentational skill
- Persuading and influencing
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Problem solving/Solutions
- Cash Management Experience – Require experience with Intellect Polaris
- Strong project management skills
- Able to tackle additional responsibilities outside of immediate duties
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of global custody and the securities industry
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to delegate, both to internal and external partners.
- Able to work through challenges, anticipate client needs, take initiative to find solutions, ability to priorities and escalate issues as appropriate
- Strong risk management skills
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of September 30, 2017, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $131 billion in banking assets
- $7.8 trillion in assets under custody
- $9.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $1.1 trillion in assets under management